What is Immunity Fuel?
Immunity Fuel certified organic probiotic superfood combines billions of multi-strain probiotics (13 strains of live Lactobacillus bacteria and 2 strains of beneficial Saccharomyces yeasts) with nutritious raw wholefoods. These are fermented together for 3 weeks during which time the bacteria pre-digest the wholefoods so the nutrients can be instantly absorbed by the body’s cells. As the bacteria have already digested the whole-foods the body does not need to do any work to absorb all the nutrients available in the product.
Good quality probiotics must contain large numbers of live beneficial bacteria to be effective, and all our products are batch tested to ensure quality viable, live bacteria in every gram. Our multi-strain organic bacteria have been bred to withstand the acidic environment of the gut, as well as toxins that pass through the body (such as alcohol, fizzy drinks, sugar etc).
Available in the original formula and gluten free formula, this product is a powerful combination of probiotics, prebiotics, and raw wholefoods rich in good bacteria, essential amino acids, digestive enzymes, and whole food nutrition. Completely natural with no GMO, no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, this all-in-one multivitamin & probiotic is suitable for the whole family.
Immunity Fuel helps to detoxify the body from chemicals and toxins that are present everywhere in today's environment such as our food sources, water supplies, medicines, and workplaces. The good bacteria clean out the digestive system and colon - where most disease starts, and the pre-digested whole-foods replace vital nutrients at a cellular level. It is important to note that Immunity Fuel alone will not cure disease, it simply gives the body the tools it needs to heal itself by allowing the gut to work efficiently.
The Immunity Fuel original formula combines 18 nutritious raw wholefoods fermented with 13 strains of quality live probiotics in a completely natural probiotic superfood, suitable for the whole family. Click here for full ingredients list & product profile
The Immunity Fuel gluten free formula combines 14 nutritious, raw, gluten free wholefoods fermented with 13 strains of quality live probiotics in a completely natural, guaranteed gluten free probiotic superfood, suitable for the whole family. Click here for full ingredients list & product profile.
How to take Immunity Fuel and what to expect
Find out what people are saying about Immunity Fuel Probiotic Superfood
Find out where else in NZ you can find Immunity Fuel Probiotics
the fermentation process
Immunity Fuel probiotic superfoods are pre-digested, naturally fermented superfoods which are certified organic and non-GMO. The beneficial bacteria are a natural part of our food chain which are lacking in today’s diets due to the over-processing of our foods which reduces vitamin & mineral content. The wholefoods are combined with the bacteria and beneficial yeasts using an exclusive fermentation process, , which ensures active, viable bacteria and pre-digested, natural nutrients. Only the finest grains, legumes, grasses, herbs, and spirulina available are used to make our products.
During the 3 week fermentation process, the bacteria predigest the raw wholefoods turning the proteins into amino acids which allows all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals to be 100% absorbable by the body's cells (at best we usually only get about 20% of the nutrient value from the food we eat). In the original formula, 98% of the gluten has been converted from a protein form and turned into an amino acid already. This means that most people who are gluten intolerant can take Immunity Fuel original without any issues, and the product restores the bacteria to the gut which is what is required to process the gluten in the first place. For those who have been diagnosed with Coeliac disease, we recomend you take our gluten free formula, which is guanranteed gluten free via independent lab testing.
live bacteria - naturally fermented & batch tested
When manufactured via a natural fermentation process the number of live bacteria will always vary, each batch will be different and it would be impossible to state a number of bacteria on the product label as they are constantly multiplying. This is why a batch test is important to ensure that there is actually LIVE bacteria in the product, rather than the total number which changes all the time.
Every batch of Immunity Fuel is tested to ensure high numbers of active colony forming units (CFU) per gram. Each CFU has approximately 1,000,000 (1 million) bacteria in that colony (this is when there is enough bacteria to be visible as a colony and can then be counted). So if a batch test comes out at >10,000 live CFU's per gram for example, that would mean that we have a MINIMUM of 10,000,000,000 (10 billion) actual bacteria per gram. A child serving of 1/2 a teaspoon is approximately 1.5 grams so this would give them a MINIMUM of 15 billion bacteria, and an adult serving of 1 teaspoon is 3 grams which would be minimum 30 billion bacteria. These are minimum numbers as due to being alive the bacteria will also be multiplying all the time (live bacteria multiply every 20 minutes).
It is crucial that the bacteria in our probiotics are actually alive. Some probiotics come in a white powder or pill form, or may be freeze dried or heat treated, and therefore the bacteria are inert when you ingest them and need to reactivate in the gut to have an effect. However if the gut is not right in the first place the bacteria may not have all the food they need to wake up and do their job, and therefore they become useless.
Or for those of you who are dairy free, you can make delicious nut cheeses using Immunity Fuel as the culture. If you wish to try some yummy cashew cheese, and are in the Palmerston North area, you can contact Karen Neave who makes and sells her cultured cheese locally. Please email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
why is immunity fuel the best probiotic superfood?
- Certified organic
- Contains 13 strains of live Lactobacillus bacteria, most yoghurts and probiotics only have a few strains.
- Contains billions of live bacteria per serve
- Our high quality bacteria are cultured using only organic fruits and vegetables. They are alive and they survive on the simple sugars (pre-biotics) contained in the formula.
- Contains raw organic whole foods which are pre-digested and therefore provide a readily available form of nutrient saturation direct to the body's cells.
- Contains all 20 amino acids which are essential for human life to exist. Our bodies require these to stay alive, healthy and energetic.
- Contains 72 omni minerals - an exclusive organic colloidal mineral complex which has been peer reviewed for their amazing positive effects on longevity, immune system modulation, detoxification of heavy metals, and countless other attributes.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals which promote a multitude of health benefits.
- Completely natural, with no GMO, no dairy, and no artificial flavours or colours.
- No pre-biotic is required to be taken as they are already present in the formula.
- The fermentation process does not use heat therefore Immunity Fuel is classed as a raw fermented food.
- Does not need to be kept refrigerated as the bacteria have been bred to withstand temperatures of up to 55°C for up to a week.
- The product is in an easily absorbable powder form, as opposed to pill form which can contain fillers and can be very difficult for the body to break down.
- A daily intake of just 1 teaspoon of Immunity Fuel is all that is required to replace the 50mls of good bacteria we lose every day.
- Immunity Fuel is the ultimate all-in-one probiotic plus multi-vitamin. It not only contains all the bacteria strains our bodies need but also all the nutrients delivered at a cellular level to allow the body to heal itself.
how do the good bacteria work?
Over 80% of our immune system is contained in our gut and bacteria are the first line of defence of the immune system. A proper balance of bacteria in the intestinal tract is the single most important issue in maintaining good health and the friendly bacteria in Immunity Fuel help support healthy immune function. They are responsible to provide essential enzymes, to make nutrients available to the body, to clean up cholesterol, to manufacture B vitamins, to clean out the lower bowels, to destroy bad bacteria and eliminate toxins in the body (to name a few of their functions).
All disease begins in the colon and it is the good bacteria's job to promote a healthy colon. All life on the planet depends upon the proper balance of bacteria being present including the human body. Every cell in your body is programmed to keep rebuilding itself; all we need to do is give it the right tools to do so.
The Certification body is the Organic Food Chain of Australia (OFC).