Each tub of Immunity Fuel contains 50 x 1 teaspoon (3g) serves, and each serve contains billions of probiotics as well as nutritional multi-vitamins. Just 1 teaspoon a day is all that is required to get your daily dose of good bacteria and wholefood nutrients.
To get started, we recommend taking just 1/2 a teaspoon per day for the first week to allow your body to get used to the product, as you may experience a healing response (see below) as the body detoxifies itself. After 7-10 days this can be increased to 1 full teaspoon. If you are wanting a more intense detox more than 1 teaspoon per day can be taken and this is up to each individual depending on your health & body.
For children we recommend starting with 1/4 and working up to 1/2 a teaspoon, and for babies start with a pinch when they start solids, increasing slowly to 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon.
what to expect
- Immunity Fuel easily dissolves into most liquids such as water, coconut water, fruit juice or smoothies.
- Sprinkle on food such as breakfast cereals, or anything that is not too hot (below 55°).
- Mix into yoghurt for the kids
- Add to your favourite bliss ball recipe
nut & seed sprinkle
2. Toss nuts and seeds through coconut oil and toast lightly
2. Combine with remaining ingredients and store in an airtight jar
3. Sprinkle on breakfast cereal with a teaspoon of Immunity Fuel
super green probiotic smoothie
handful of spinach (or you can use kale)
sprig of parsley
sprig of mint
1/2 lemon juice
1 tbs chia seeds
1/2 tsp grated ginger
3 tbs plain natural yoghurt
1-2 tbs coconut milk/ cream
water (as required for consistency)
1 teaspoon Immunity Fuel
Throw it all in the blender and whizz it up to the consistency you desire. Quantities are approximate so have a play and come up with the perfect variation for you and enjoy!