How do you choose the right probiotic for you?
When there is so much conflicting information about probiotics out there, how do you find one that's right for you?
When investing in a good quality, live probiotic here are a few of the things to consider:
1. Does it contain multiple strains of probiotics, including lactobacillus, bifidobacterium and saccharomyces, as well as prebiotics in a symbiotic formula?
2. Has it been 3rd party batch tested to ensure billions of live counts of CFU's in every serve?
3. Have the bacteria been stressed to withstand extreme heat and cold, acidic conditions, the harsh gut environment and toxins such as coffee, colas, medicines, sugars, etc.?
4. Are the probiotics are alive (not freeze dried), and are the prebiotics they feed on also in the product?
5.Is it Certified organic / free of genetically modified organisms?
6. Is it a naturally fermented powder (not a pill which contains binders or fillers)?
7. Is it gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, vegan?
8. Does it have any nutritional value? For example easy to absorb, fermented wholefood nutrition
9. Is there any evidence that it actually works?
Best Probiotic for Gut Health
Many people aren’t sure how to determine whether the products they are considering are the best gut health supplements for them.
There are so many to choose from and there's so much conflicting information out there.
We believe that ours are the best probiotic for gut health and immune support due to the uniquie combination of multiple (15!!) strains of LIVING probiotics, prebiotics and nutritious super foods; they are completely natural, certified organic, non-GMO, and, according to our many customers, they actually work!
Additionally, they may assist with digestion, replace nutrients lacking from your body, and are safe for the whole family to take. What more could you ask for?