Each tub of Immunity Fuel contains 50 x 1 teaspoon (3g) serves, and each serve contains billions of probiotics as well as nutritional multi-vitamins. Just 1 teaspoon a day is all that is required to get your daily dose of good bacteria and wholefood nutrients.
To get started, we recommend taking just 1/2 a teaspoon per day for the first week to allow your body to get used to the product, as you may experience a healing response (see below) as the body detoxifies itself. After 7-10 days this can be increased to 1 full teaspoon. If you are wanting a more intense detox more than 1 teaspoon per day can be taken and this is up to each individual depending on your health & body.
For children we recommend starting with 1/4 and working up to 1/2 a teaspoon, and for babies start with a pinch when they start solids, increasing slowly to 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon.
If you suffer from IBS, leaky gut, diverticulitis or any other digestive disorder you may like to start with just a quarter of a teaspoon per day. As the toxins are released from your body this can be interpreted as an irritation to the bowel if it occurs to quickly, so best to start off slowly and let the bacteria do their work gradually.
If you have any queries on how to take Immunity Fuel please contact us on 0800 10 26 86.
what to expect
- Immunity Fuel easily dissolves into most liquids such as water, coconut water, fruit juice or smoothies.
- Sprinkle on food such as breakfast cereals, or anything that is not too hot (below 55°).
- Mix into yoghurt for the kids
- Add to your favourite bliss ball recipe
nut & seed sprinkle
2. Toss nuts and seeds through coconut oil and toast lightly
2. Combine with remaining ingredients and store in an airtight jar
3. Sprinkle on breakfast cereal with a teaspoon of Immunity Fuel
super green probiotic smoothie
handful of spinach (or you can use kale)
sprig of parsley
sprig of mint
1/2 lemon juice
1 tbs chia seeds
1/2 tsp grated ginger
3 tbs plain natural yoghurt
1-2 tbs coconut milk/ cream
water (as required for consistency)
1 teaspoon Immunity Fuel
Throw it all in the blender and whizz it up to the consistency you desire. Quantities are approximate so have a play and come up with the perfect variation for you and enjoy!